Tuesday, February 16

Little anchors behind the ear

It seems I'm having a bit of an anchor moment. My friend Matt was telling me he's always fancied a good old anchor tattoo on the inside of his arm. I don't think I'll actually ever get a tattoo but if I were to, I think a teeny little anchor would be wonderful! Perhaps behind the ear or on the inside of my forearm. I wander if I can ask the people who make those wash-off tattoos you get inside sweet wrappers to make me some little anchors and bows. How excellent would that be! In case you're curious, the scarf I'm wearing is a relic from my mom's cupboard. It's a good thing to have a mom that was a trendy teenager in the seventies.

AnchorBags Rings

Those are some of my bags in the middle pic and speaking of bags, I nearly photoshopped the ones under my eyes away, but then I thought 'sod it,' the internet has enough photoshopped pictures floating around. Hello late twenties. Hello expensive moisturizer that I now need to budget for. Hello bed, good night. x

7 comments:

Miss Molly said...

cute bags and i love your rings!! and no.. you definitely do not have the other kind of bags! xoxo

JoJo said...

always a fan of the Nautical look!
stripes, navy shorts and red lips... and you can never have too many anchors :)
yay!

La.K said...

so much of pretty la :)
loving the scarf. nothing better than going through mom's old stuff for a good find...even grans :) xx

Nadia Jonker said...

You are just looking so amazing...no bags! Love the goods!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thank you lovely friends. It's the flattering light of the flash Nads. Am such a scruff in 'real life.' La, I've never thought to rummage through my gran's stuff, maybe I'll ask her if I can. Hee!

Unknown said...

I didn't even recognise the scarf at first.. then had a good laugh.. that's the one you said "What is this thing, Cat?" when you saw me wearing it!! xx

Lauren Setterberg said...

Haha. Well, I love it, thanks Cat. x
(I call my mom 'Cat' guys in case you're wandering)