Tuesday, February 16

Wishwishwish and Bloglovin'

Hi guys, if you haven’t heard about Bloglovin’ yet, let me tell you a bit about it. Bloglovin’ is a website that helps you follow all your favorite blogs in one place. If you’d like to add your blog to the Bloglovin’ library, all you have to is register and add one of their widgets to your blog. When your readers click the widget, they’ll be invited to follow your blog anonymously. I’ve been following my fave fashion blogs there for a while now and have recently updated my link list to include some of them.

One of my favourites is WishWishWish, an adorable blog with a very strong following. It’s written by a 19-year-old girl called Carrie who lives in London where she studies Fashion Design, Styling & Promotion. If you’re a fan of Sandra’s,  you’ll love Carrie too I'm sure as they both adore cute sailor tops, puff skirts and grey tights.

Yesterday I popped into Carrie’s blog and my heart just about stopped beating. She’s posted the most beautiful pictures of her bedroom details…dainty forks in ribbons, floral jars of paintbrushes, shiny antique watches…I wish, wish, wish for it all!

Here are some of her gorgeous photographs and if you’re hungry for more, you can visit her here.  Enjoy x

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

JoJo said...

Your blog is the cutest!
Viva la Durban :)
xx

Miss Molly said...

i love her blog!

dinkum design said...

Loving Bloglovin. I've used Bloglovin for quite a while now, but just cant seem to load a widget to my blog. I'm off to try again.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks JoJo. Such a great name you have!

FashionJazz said...

Luv ur post and blog! So nice to meet another SA blogger!! : )
I have added u on google and twitter. : )

Jasna

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks Jasna. I've added you too and also to my link list. x

La.K said...

oooo, thanks la. another great blog.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Plesh La. K. I really want you to start a blog, you have such a great eye for things. x