Friday, June 25

Packages in the post!

Today I received the most wonderful package in the post from Kerry, my Package Project partner. I just LOVE getting stuff in the post, especially in this day of email and twitter etc. 'This day,' - I sound like an old bat already. Anyway Kerry really spoilt me. Inside, was this amazing black corset that she had sewn - oh gosh Kerry! I opened the parcel up in the middle of the Mug&Bean! I think the folk around were thinking, 'Crumbs, what does this bird buy online?' Haha! It's very swish and rather on the erm, skimpy side so there will be no 'What I wore' posts in this bad girl but it is quite fabulous! There were also hair clips and bows and a beautiful retro journal - we've never even met but this girl knows me. Thank you so much friend, I love it all! If you live in Port Elizabeth and you'd like something sewn, chat to Kerry, she's studying fashion design and she's obviously AWESOME.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus