Wednesday, June 30

What I wore: a summer dress in the middle of winter

I had forgotten how warm Durban winters are! I just loving sitting outside and drinking tea in the winter sun. This is another dress I found tucked away in the back of Mr Price. It has a bit of a 90's vibe to it. I'd actually like to dress it up with a loose leather jacket, combats and wayfarers but because I don't have all those items, I wore this instead. I threw in the pic of the Woolies' cranberry juice because I was drinking it at the time and the bottle is so pretty. Sometimes I wish I lived in a time when everyone drank 'pop' and ate peach pie. Oh, a quick FYI - I've updated my 'Advertise' page to include all the important info it was missing. Thanks for your feedback!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dress, ring and belt Mr Price Hat Primark Shoes Country Road Jacket Edgars
blog comments powered by Disqus