Saturday, July 3

I ♥ Market

Today we went to I Heart Market where I met some of you in person! It was really cool chatting to you guys - we all kept saying how fun it was to see how we look and sound in real life, haha! I also overheard a few of girls saying how they want to start blogging and I think it's so cool how the internet is helping creatives to share their passions and inspirations. Below are some pics I snapped of the market. You can find out whose who below the pics. I wish I could have included everyone as all the tables looked amazing! Check back soon to see my market 'outfit' faves. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pics 1 & 2
Cupcake Couture I loved Nadia's bowl of buttons! Pic 3 Pretty pink roses Pic 4 Savage Jewellery Aren't Nicky's wooden hearts just the cutest? Pic 5 Moxie Made Jewellery  Micaela's pieces are so cool and unique Pic 6 Lucky You Handmade Such awesome felt brooches Pic 7 Lisa & Jo I want an office full of their stationery! Pic 8 Little Sarah Says So How rad are these vinyl bags? Pic 9 Black Butterfly Danke was selling some cute clothes Pic 10 Genevieve Motley  I'm in love with Gen's bird-engraved hearts. Freshly Found was also there but my pics of her table came out a bit blurry - sorry Denise!
blog comments powered by Disqus