Tuesday, August 24

Saturday's Oufit

About two weeks ago I wandered into YDE and fell down dead. Well, not quite but I did have a mini cadenza when I saw their new spring collection. I have never thought in terms of 'collections' before but blogging has wisened me up to the ways of fashiony things! I decided to treat myself to this dress which I wore on Saturday. Thing is, I kept throwing on my leather jacket cuz I was worried I looked like I had stepped out in a nightie. Despite fears of being mistaken for a sleepwalking person from the fifties, I do love this dress and will be wearing it alot before summer turns on the heat. Man, it is going to be blazing in Durbs! Hope you enjoy this dose of nightie-esque chic!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dress YDE Tights Woolworths Shoes Legit Necklace Mr Price Ring & Bag Accessorize 
blog comments powered by Disqus