Monday, April 4

What I wore: new market goodies!

Howdy all! Hope you had lush weekends? Saturday's market was awesome! I lent a hand at Nadia's Build-A-Brooch stand which was SO PRETTY! I'm sure she'll blog the pics soon. I hadn't had a chance to have a proper browse around the market for a while so it was nice to catch up with everyone, meet some fellow bloggers and have a bit of a shop fest! Here are a few goodies I bagged: Dress and harmonica from The Thrift Collection (Bevan & Pippa always bring the lols and great deals!), books from Hey Cherry (these girls are a hoot), brooch from Moxie Made (love this!) and Macaroons in my belly from Daniela's. I'll show you the few other goodies I got soon. (I know - I went a bit  nuts!) It was a wonderful day and it was so nice to meet some of you for the first time!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunnies & Bow from Mr Price. (Old) belt from H&M. 
PS: My mom says cheers for your sweet comments on my last post!
PPS: Drawing the giveaway winner tomorrow. Have you entered? x
blog comments powered by Disqus