Sunday, June 12

Vodacom Durban July Outfit Inspiration

A punter, I am not. A lover of fancy dress, I am! And the Vodacom Durban July is the mother of all dress-up parties. At least in Durbs it is! This year's theme is a Right Royal Affair which lends itself to soooo many outfit choices. From Westwood-inspired tartan getups and Mary Antoinette corsets to Royal Wedding frocks and Queen of Hearts bustiers, there is so much you can do with this theme. It's topical and practical! Last year, I wore a simple floral frock but this year, my mom's sewing me a little something to indulge my five-year-old-tutu-loving self! There's a bunch of fashiony do's taking place at Greyville this week to get you in the erm, royal mood: tonight's Young Designer Award is free and open to the public. On Wednesday, there's a Cheese and Wine shindig which I'm heading to and Friday features fashion and racing. More deets here. Onto outfit ideas!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Top pic: Elsa Billgren Girl with Hearts and Glitter Shoes: Red Velvet Blonde Bloggers: Elinkan and Sandra Beijer Red Dress: Carrie Harwood Additional pics found via Google.

You can read my posts on the 2010 July here, here and here. x
blog comments powered by Disqus