Sunday, September 18

A wooly rainbow!

 At last...the transition from 28-year old to granny is complete. Yes, my friends. I am now the proud owner of a traditional granny blanket. About two weeks ago I walked into a little haberdashery and bought about every bright colour they had. Then I decided that was probably going to make for one helluva mad blanket and went back and scooped up some pastel bundles and some beige for the edging. My sweet mother spent two weeks crocheting this puppy together for me and yesterday I picked it up! Isn't it a masterpiece?! It's better than I ever imagined it would be. And I'm sure I will cherish into my years at Shady Pines. Thanks Mama Mia - I absolutely love it! If you would like to make one too, here's the tutorial my mom followed. It's from the Yvestown blog which is full of amazing food, decor and craft ideas. Enjoy! x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus