Tuesday, November 22

A sunday afternoon

I've been a busy bee workwise lately so I haven't really had a chance to photograph anything pretty for the blog. Any spare time has been spent mooching about in my PJ's, eating roast dinners and watching E Channel marathons. Ha, that really is as good as it sounds! On Sunday I took a trip with my folks to see my grandparents - here's a little glimpse.

Photobucket
Blueberry snack on the way up. Gotta balance out of the roast spuds.
Photobucket
Opening up a birthday prezzie from Bobby. It's so cool - will show you soon!
Photobucket
And a pamper hamper from Laura - just what I need! Thanks Laura.
Photobucket
My gran has so many awesome tins and things. And literally everything is labelled!
EXCEPT the carton of milk which turned out to be red juice. That was nearly a cuppa ruined.
Photobucket
Nice cake plate gransie.
Photobucket
Obligatory, pointless mirror shot.
Photobucket
Which results in looks like this. My little lamb. Hope you had nice Sundays too. x

PS: Blog comments are working again - wooo! Cheers Disqus for sorting it so quick.
blog comments powered by Disqus