Wednesday, February 12

If he makes you mash when you're a mess, he's a keeper

The past few days have not been pretty. Two words - Gastro Flu. Throw in a cough that I've had since Christmas and you have one very wary Panda. 

On the plus side, I've been able to resume my 2010 diet of tea and toast.

Also, Tall One knocked it out of the park.

He is not one to talk a lot. 
(Unless I trick him into talking by asking him lots of questions about science and nutrition.) 
He is not one to buy flowers. 
(Although he did buy me a million hair elastics one time. )
And I'm pretty sure he'd burst every balloon in Cardies if he could.

But...

He hugged me while I sobbed into a stuffed Panda.
Cooked me mash from scratch.
And listened to Metallica loudly on my headphones because I didn't 
want him to hear me getting sick in the bathroom.

If I have a problem, yo, he'll solve it.
(Then I check out the hook while my DJ revolves it) #sorrynotsorry

Tall One, I don't even know what to do with you, you're so awesome.
Thank you for looking after me. 
Expect pizza and beer on Friday which I'd give you everyday if it wouldn't kill you. x
blog comments powered by Disqus